fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Monday, June 02, 2003

i find the chorus rather annoying, so i left it out.

i think my eyes are getting lots worse. a few months ago, i changed my screen resolution from 1280x1024 to 1024x768. that helped for a while. a month ago, i changed the text size on my browser from smaller to medium. now today, i changed the text size from medium to larger. i think part of it might be my monitor. it seems a little fuzzy. anyway, i'm going to the optometrist before i leave.

those are certainly odd dreams. i can't skate, and i would never persue a girl on roller skates...because let's face it...you're just going to look like a dork when you fall on your face. i wouldn't pursue a girl by swimming after her, either, since i can't swim. oh, but think of the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation possibilities. it would be like a long, passionate kiss...just with less tongue action and more heavy breathing. maybe i didn't think this through. i guess the downside would be the risk of death. now where was i?

oh, yeah. i haven't worn actual shoes in over a week, and let me tell you, it feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home