fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Sunday, June 08, 2003

that's the movie with lea thompson, from caroline in the city, isn't it stacey? it comes on cable lots...i've seen bits and pieces.

so...definitely a pretty exciting weekend...but it's back to business on monday. of course, "business" for me is getting up around 10am, doing nothing for several hours, maybe making a trip to town for something, more doing nothing, and then maybe playing frisbee or baseball with the dog in the late afternoon. yahoo games...mostly literati...until the early morning hours. i've told myself that i'm going to put more time into studying this week, though, since i will be out of town the next. and ooh, i have driving school wednesday evening at the benton courthouse. i keep forgetting about it, which is not good. i lose my license if i don't show up.

so i'm really looking forward to going to knoxville next week. not only does it get me out of my regular routine of alternating sleep and boredom, but i really like trips like this. i'm definitely not looking forward to trying to find an apartment. it just seems like a huge hassle. i hate calling people to arrange appointments, driving around town trying to find these places, etc...especially by myself.

and really, i'm looking forward to going to knoxville in august. it's not that i'm in a hurry to get out of here.... i'm in a hurry to start my new life in a new place. it's very scary, but i want to get going! i'm anxious about what it's going to be like, meeting new people, etc. i really hope i make friends as good as the ones i found at murray during the past few years...but you guys better not disappear on me! you're both welcome to call (and visit!) any time.

it's only 11:00, but it certainly feels like bedtime. tomorrow: study topology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home