fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

yeah! pretty pretty shiny rings!

and so madness ensues. within the past two days i have heard from two very distant guys in my past. one, mat, i knew when i lived in illinois. i only knew him for a couple months - as he was the then boyfriend of one of my friends (who i only knew for like six months before i moved to tennessee). anyway, somehow this guy finds my kentucky number (he didn't even know i moved to kentucky...) and left a message on my machine saying that he wated to catch up and just wants to hear my voice. odd. and he left his e-mail address. i called him back and left a message that said hello. but i think i'll stick to e-mailing now. hmm. i mean really...it's been seven and a half years. you'd stick to e-mailing too.

oh! there were two guys. that's right. the second was my first real boyfriend. his name is josh. his brother, bryan, is a good friend of mine. so when i got on aim tonight and bryan messaged me i responded back...only to find out that it was josh. it turned out to be a delightful discussion. for reasons unknown to me, his girlfriend stopped letting me talk to him as soon as they started dating (five years in august), so i haven't caught up with josh in ages. it was really nice to chat with him, and we've exchanged e-mail addresses, so maybe we can tlak a bit more in the future.

fun times. and again, shiny rings! this is my favorite, although at the store in paducah it is only $699 (through the rest of june).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home