fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

we went in to visit my family for the labor day weekend. so if you've been on i-40 east of nashville lately, you might notice the craziness that is the exit(s) to briley. so anyways, we ended up headed the wrong way but decided to go ahead and go around and see the sights anyway.

on saturday, we met carrie's family in paducah, where we did lots of shopping and had lunch at the pasta house. went to asian buffet later that night. and as if we had not had enough chinese food, my mom and i made 160 egg rolls the next day.

since we have a lot of hispanic immigrants and migrant workers in my home town, they own a lot of shops that sell food, etc. turns out that there is a place that makes tortillas. you get like 50 warm, fresh tortillas for just over $1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home