fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Monday, July 09, 2007

blogger

so i went to comment on my sister's blog but couldn't remember my password. normally this is no big deal but blogger decided that since i'm in sweden, i understand swedish so all of the words were swedish. anyway i went through the normal forgot password stuff and put in the blog i am subscribed to (yours, stacey) and nothing happened that i saw. so then i went and put in my email. when i checked my email i had not one but two emails from blogger about how i was going to have to sign up to gmail just to get my password. so i signed up for yet another email address and finally got access to blogger again. yay me! anyway i'm sorry about the using the blog name to see if that would give me my password because andy said he also got an email in swedish about how to get his password so i figure both of you have one as well. who knew?

by the way, this blog has been a little sad... i wonder how long it will take for people to notice i blogged...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home