fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Thursday, November 09, 2006

countdown

... 4 days until camp ...
... 9 days until i come home from camp ...
... 13 days until thanksgiving ...
... 43 days until christmas break ...
... 45 days until christmas ...
... 130 days until my work's spring break ...
... 202 days until the last day of work for the school year ...
... 243 days until my last day of class in my graduate program ...
... 277 days until i graduate with my graduate degree ...

3 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    woohoo! graduate degrees! in case, i forget, "congratulations!"

     
  • At 11/17/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    i hope camp has been fun!!!

     
  • At 11/20/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Justin P. Lewis said…

    hey jon
    I have stumbled upon your blog. I like the countdown..I guess there is always something to look forward to (or past). Congrats on the pregnancy by the way. I saw it announced on your wife's facebook along with the blog link. I really feel like a stalker right now.

    -justin (the grogan in-law in case you forgot me)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home