fly away

and if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight will you pardon me?

Saturday, June 28, 2003

ooh! do tell about the new car!

and yes, i agree that the new layout is a bit different on blogger, but it does make it much nicer and easier to see things. i think it is organized better now.

my mouth is really killing me. in addition to all the fillings i just got, the dentist lasered off part of my gum near one of my back molars. the thing aches costantly. and my jaws are killing me from being forced open so long and so wide for two days straight for the fillings. ow. to make matters worse, i think i am getting some sort of a mouth sore towards the front of my mouth. ugh. i hate being in pain over stuff like this. stupid dentist.

stupid me, really. i don't know why i waited so long to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home